Sweet Potato Chili Cheese Fries
Chili Cheese Fries with some fantastic ingredients and is a super simple recipe you can throw together!
- 15 oz Organic Kidney Beans
- 15 oz Organic Pinto Beans
- 15 oz Organic Black Beans ((opt for BPA free lining when buying cans))
- 2 Cups Organic Turkey Bone Broth
- 1 Lbs. Organic Ground Turkey (browned)
- 1 Yellow Onion ((chopped))
- 1 Tbsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1-2 tsp Chili Powder
- 14 oz Organic tomato sauce ((check the label so there are no added sugars))
- 2 Med. Tomatoes ((coarsely blend in blender))
- Salt & Pepper ((to taste))
Sweet Potato "Fries"
- 2-3 Whole Sweet Potatoes ((cut into 1/2 inch thick strips))
- 1-2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1-2 Tsp Salt, Pepper, & Cumin ((to taste))
Preheat oven to 425F
Place oil coated fries into preheated oven, let bake for 20 minutes.
Add all Chili ingredients in a large pot on high heat until it starts to boil. Once boiling, turn the heat to low and let simmer for 20-30 minutes.
After the fries have been in for 20 minutes, give the baking sheet a shake to make sure the fries don’t stick to the tray and continue to bake for another 20 minutes.
Lay the Fries and Chili in a bowl and top with freshly grated grassfed cheddar cheese!